Available with Data Reviewer license.
The following steps will guide you through uninstalling ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server.
- Log in to ArcGIS Server Manager by opening your manager URL in a web browser. Your manager URL is http://<server name>:6080/arcgis/manager.
- Click Site on the top panel of the page.
- Click Extensions on the panel on the left side of the page.
- Click X to the right of ESRI.Production.ReviewerServer.soe.
- Click Yes on the Delete dialog box.
ArcGIS Server removes the extension.
- Optionally click Services on the top panel of the page.
- Click X to the right of the ExecuteBatchJob geoprocessing service.
- Click X to the right of the reviewer map service.
The remaining steps depend on your operating system:
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008: Click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012: In the Control Panel, click Uninstall a Program.
- Click ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server in the Programs list.
- Click Uninstall.