The steps below guide you through the Mapping and Charting Solutions for Serverinstallation process.
Installation prerequisites include the following:
- Obtain an authorization file for the machine on which you will install Mapping and Charting Solutions for Server.
- Install ArcGIS for Server.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- If the stand-alone Maritime Chart Server product is installed, it must be uninstalled first.
- Log in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Start the Mapping and Charting Solutions for Server setup program.
- Click Next on the Welcome to the Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.3.1 for Server Setup Program panel of the installation wizard.
The License Agreement dialog box appears.
- Review the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- Click Next.
The Product Selection dialog box appears. Production Mapping is installed by default.
- If you have a Defense Mapping for Server or ArcGIS for Maritime: Server license, click the drop-down arrow and choose the This feature will be installed on local hard drive. option.
- Click Next.
The Ready to Install the Program dialog box appears.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
Once the installation finishes, the InstallShield Wizard Completed dialog box appears.
- Click Finish.