The steps below will guide you through the Esri Roads and Highways for Serverinstallation process.
Installation prerequisites include the following:
- Start the Esri Roads and Highways for Server setup program.
- Click Next on the Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for Server panel of the installation wizard.
The License Agreement dialog box appears.
- Review the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- Click Next.
The Setup dialog box appears.
- Select the program features you want installed.
All features are unchecked by default. The features that are not currently installed have a red X next to their names.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the feature to add and choose one of the following:
- This feature will be installed on local hard drive—Install the selected feature on the current machine.
- This feature, and all components, will be installed on local hard drive—Install the selected feature and any subfeatures below it on the current machine.
- You must select at least one feature to install. By default, no feature is selected. If you do not select a feature, no features will be installed.
- If you do not have ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Server installed, you will be unable to install the Esri Roads and Highways for Server feature.
- Click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
Once the installation has finished, the InstallShield Wizard Completed dialog box appears.
- Click Finish.