Available with Workflow Manager license.
Performing a typical installation
Before installing ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server, close all applications on your computer and verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Start the installation program by double-clicking setup.exe from the installation package.
- Click Next on the Welcome to the ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.3.1 Installation Wizard dialog box.
The License acceptance dialog box appears.
- Read the license agreement and choose to accept the terms, then click Next.
The Setup dialog box appears.
You are presented with a dialog box detailing the features that will be installed and the disk requirements for each.
- Choose the location in which you want ArcGIS Workflow Manager installed and click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish to exit the installation once it is completed successfully.
- If the Launch Software Authorization Wizard is checked, the Software Authorization wizard dialog box appears.
- If the Launch Software Authorization Wizard is unchecked, the installation is finished.
- Restart the ArcGIS for Server service.
- Click the Windows Start menu.
- Type Services.msc in the run line.
A list of Microsoft Windows services is displayed.
- Scroll and search for the ArcGIS for Server service name.
- Select and right-click the service and click Restart.