The Legend app template enables you to display an ArcGIS web map with a legend, description, and basic map tools.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Color scheme: Choose between four application color schemes: chrome, gray, seaside, or pavement.
- Header: Choose to add a header to the app to display the title and subtitle.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Subtitle: Provide text to further describe the application. Subtitle text appears below the title text in the application. By default, the web map summary is used.
- Footer: Choose to include a footer to display additional information about the application.
- Description: Display a description of the application. The default description is the web map item description.
- Legend: Display a legend for map layers on the left or right side of the app.
- Optional widgets: Choose to include any of these optional widgets to help app users navigate the map: Full extent, Location, or Search.
- Search: Display the Search box to enable navigation to addresses and places.
It is possible that web layers will not appear in the legend if you zoom in or out beyond the visible range set in the web map for particular web layers.