You can rename, remove, and change the order of layers in a map.
- Verify that you are signed in and have privileges to create content.
- Open the map viewer, click Details, and click Contents.
- To rename a layer, click the arrow to the right of the layer name.
- Click Rename.
- Enter a new layer name and click OK.
- To remove a layer, click the arrow to the right of the layer name and click Remove.
- To change the order of a layer within the map, click the arrow to the right of the layer name and click Move up or Move down. You can also click and drag the layer to reorder it. Icons indicate whether or not you can drop the layer in a specific location on the map contents.
- Click Save to save your changes to the map.