Run ArcGIS Enterprise Builder
To install your base deployment, complete the following steps:
- Browse to the location of the downloaded setup files and run ArcGIS Enterprise Builder.
- During installation, read the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- Specify the destination folder for installing the base ArcGIS Enterprise components. The location you provide must have a minimum of 20 GB of free disk space to proceed.
- Specify the location where the authorization files for both Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Server reside. These files can be in either .PRVC or .ECP format.
- To complete the installation, follow the directions on the screen. The time necessary to install the base deployment may be significant—between 30 and 60 minutes.
Configure your base deployment
After the builder has installed the software, the ArcGIS Enterprise configuration wizard will open and allow you to configure your base deployment.