As an administrator of your organization, you can choose what content to highlight in the gallery. You can choose to show content owned by a group that you specify, or choose to show those items that are viewed most often. This is a privilege reserved for the administrator role.
- Sign in to the portal website as an Administrator of your organization and click My Organization on the top menu. Your organization page opens.
- Click Edit Settings.
- Click Gallery on the left side of the page.
- For Show in Gallery, choose one of the following:
- Most viewed items—If you choose this option, the top 100 most viewed items will be shown in the gallery.
- A group—You can choose to showcase the contents of a specific group. When you choose a group, you can change how the items are sorted. To change sort options, select a field in the drop-down list next to Sorted by. To change how the items are ordered, check or uncheck the box next to Ascending. If you change the sort field or order, the items on the group page, as well as on embedded galleries or gallery apps, are also changed.
The items that appear in the gallery also depend on how the item is shared.
- Click Save to save the changes you've made.