As an administrator of your organization, you can choose which groups to feature on the Groups and My Organization pages of the site. This is a privilege reserved for the administrator role.
- Sign in to the portal website as an administrator of your organization.
- Click My Organization at the top of the site and click Edit Settings.
- Click Groups on the left side of the page.
- Configure any of the following group settings:
- For Featured Groups, select a group from the list of all the groups owned by members of your organization. You can also search for a specific group by entering its name in the search box, clicking Search, then clicking the group name to add it to the list of featured groups.
- For Configurable Apps, choose which group contains the apps you want to use in the group configurable apps gallery.
Check to Share the Esri default configurable apps to this group when you click Save. To add additional Esri default configurable apps (for example, after a site update), check the box again and save your settings. You can also add other Esri public configurable apps not included in the default set (for example, retired apps) by sharing items to your group. To remove configurable apps you added to your group, open the group and remove the items you no longer want.
To change how the items are sorted in the gallery, select a field in the drop-down list next to Sorted by. To change how the items are ordered, check or uncheck the box next to Ascending. If you change the sort field or order here, the items on the group page, as well as in apps, are also changed.
- Click Save to save the changes you've made.