The Impact Summary app template provides an interactive map that highlights an area and shows a summary of data related to its location. The data presented at the bottom of the map can be any numeric data, allowing you to answer new questions about locations that you cannot answer with maps alone.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Mobile or Embed: Enable a responsive side drawer.
- Navigation: Enable Home and Geolocate buttons to simplify map navigation.
- Content: Choose the feature layer that contains the integer data fields you want to summarize. A layer containing multiple features and has a renderer defined allows for selecting the features by the renderer values. An interactive dashboard provides ability to categorize fields in up to four group panels and page through the fields.
- Summary: Provide a brief description of your application.
- Search: Display the Search box to enable navigation to addresses and places.
- Share: Allow users to share the app with others via social media, email, or by embedding HTML in a blog or website.
The web map must contain a feature layer with numeric data that can be summarized.