The Minimalist app template is a simple map viewer with an austere user interface. By default, only a map, scale bar, and zoom slider are present, but you can configure it to show a content pane to present legend, map details, or popup information.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Logo: You can include a custom logo for your application.
- Legend: Choose to display a legend for the layers included in the web map.
- Details: If your web map includes a description, you can display it within the application.
- Basemaps: Give app users access to the basemap gallery so they can change the basemap.
- Theme: Choose between a light or dark color scheme.
- Popups: Configure pop-ups to appear directly in the map or in an information pane.