A cluster is a grouping of GIS server machines participating in an ArcGIS Server site. You can use ArcGIS Server Manager to organize your GIS server machines into clusters.
To create a new cluster in Manager, follow these steps:
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Site > GIS Server > Clusters.
- In the Clusters module, click New Cluster.
- In the New Cluster window, enter a name for the cluster.
- In the Machines list, select the GIS server machines you want to add to the cluster.
- Click Create.
Your cluster is created and appears in the Clusters module.