You can use ArcGIS Server Manager to edit a server directory. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Site > GIS Server > Directories.
- Locate the server directory you want to configure, then click Edit . The Edit Directory dialog box appears.
- Optionally, enter a new location for the directory.
- Optionally, update the description in the Description field.
- Optionally, set the cleanup mode and maximum file age. The server will delete files in the directory at regular intervals based on the maximum age of the file.
- Click Save.
The edits to your directory are applied and listed in the Directories module.