You can use ArcGIS Server Manager to specify the log settings for ArcGIS Server. To do so, follow these steps.
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Logs > View Logs > Settings.
- In the Log Settings module, set the Log level. To learn what's included in the different levels, see Viewing, querying, and configuring server logs.
- Specify how long the server will keep logs on disk. When a log exceeds the specified time frame, it is deleted.
- Type a Log path to set the log directory.
- Click Save to apply your settings to the server.