Your data frame contains layers or tables that share the same ID and you are attempting to publish the following:
- a map service or feature service
- and you have chosen to preserve IDs assigned to each layer or table in your data frame
- Change the layer or table IDs so that each is unique within your data frame.
- Or, if you do not want to preserve the current IDs assigned to your layers or tables, follow these steps:
- Right-click the data frame name and click Properties.
- On the General tab, uncheck Allow assignment of unique numeric IDs for map service publishing.