Once your extension (SOE or SOI) is deployed, you can enable it on your map or image service. You can do this in ArcGIS Server Manager.
- Log in to ArcGIS Server Manager and browse to your map or image service.
- Click the name of the service, which is a hyperlink.
- Click Capabilities and check the check box next to the name of your extension.
- If applicable, select the operations you want to allow for the extension. These operations were optionally created by the extension developer, and they give you a finer degree of control over the things users can do with the extension.
- Set any further properties for the extension that appear on this property page. The properties of the extension are configurable through a set of input boxes unless the extension developer chose to customize the property page.
- Save your changes and close the dialog box. The service is restarted when you save.