When you edit a service in Manager, you can modify the tiling scheme and various other settings for the service's cache.
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Services, and click Manage Services.
- Click the name of your map or image service.
If you don't see your service in the list, it may be in a folder. You can explore the available folders by clicking them in the left menu.
- Once you're viewing your service details, click Caching in the left menu.
- Set the cache properties as desired.
Note that some properties, such as tile origin and dimensions, are read-only after the cache is initialized.
- When you're finished modifying cache properties, click Save and Restart.
See Available map and image cache properties to learn about choosing cache options.