If you've installed the ArcGIS Server component on one or multiple machines, you can add them to an existing site using ArcCatalog or the Catalog window in ArcMap.
To add an ArcGIS Server machine to a site, follow these steps:
- In the Catalog tree, expand the GIS Servers node.
- Double-click Add ArcGIS Server and create an Administer GIS server connection to the server. See Make an administrative connection to ArcGIS Server in ArcMap for instructions on how to connect. If you already have an administrative connection, you can skip this step.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click your server connection and choose Server Properties.
- Click the Machines tab in the ArcGIS Server Properties window.
- Click Add.
- In the Add Machine window, enter the name of the machine you want to add to the site, for example, gisserver.domain.com.
- Enter the URL of the machine you want to add to the site in the format https://gisserver.domain.com:6443. If the site uses HTTP only for communication, use the URL in the format http://gisserver.domain.com:6080 instead.
- Optionally add the machine to a cluster by selecting a cluster from the Cluster Name drop-down list.
- Click OK. Your machine is added to the site and appears in the list of available machines.
You can repeat these steps as necessary to add ArcGIS Server machines to your site.