If you've installed ArcGIS Server on one or multiple machines, you can add them to your site using ArcGIS Server Manager.
To add an ArcGIS Server machine to your site, follow these steps:
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see the topic Log in to Manager.
- Click Site > GIS Server > Machines.
- In the Machines module, click Add Machine.
- In the Add Machine window, enter the name of the ArcGIS Server machine you want to add to the site, for example, gisserver.domain.com.
- The URL of the ArcGIS Server machine you want to add to the site is entered automatically in the format https://gisserver.domain.com:6443. If the site uses HTTP only for its communication, change the URL to the format http://gisserver.domain.com:6080.
- Optionally, add the machine to a cluster by selecting a cluster from the Cluster Name drop-down list.
- Click Add. Your machine is added to the site and appears in the Machines module.
You can repeat these steps as necessary to add ArcGIS Server machines to your site.