You can use ArcGIS Server Manager to edit a server directory. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Open Manager and log in.
- Click Site > GIS Server > Directories.
- Locate the server directory you want to configure and click Edit .
The Edit Directory dialog box opens.
- To change the location of the directory, specify a new directory path in the Location field.
- To update the description, type a new one in the Description field.
- To change how long files in the directory are retained, choose a new Cleanup mode from the drop-down list and specify the number of minutes for Maximum file age. The server will delete files in the directory at regular intervals based on the maximum age of the file.
- Click Save.
The edits to your directory are applied and listed in the Directories module.