You can delete an ArcGIS Server machine from a site using ArcCatalog or the Catalog window in ArcMap.
To delete a machine from a site, follow these steps:
- In the Catalog tree, expand the GIS Servers node.
- Double-click Add ArcGIS Server and establish an Administer GIS server connection to the server. See the topic Make an administrative connection to ArcGIS Server in ArcMap for instructions on how to connect. If you already have an administrative connection set up, you can skip this step.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click your server connection and choose Server Properties.
- Click the Machines tab in the ArcGIS Server Properties dialog box.
- Select the machine you want to delete and click Remove.
The machine is deleted from the site.
- Click OK to close the ArcGIS Server Properties dialog box.