You will likely use the same Azure region for most of your deployments and have a common port you use for remote desktop access to your machines. Beginning with 10.5.1, you can set a default Azure region and remote desktop port for deployments you create using ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure.
Follow these steps to set defaults before you begin creating deployments:
- Start ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure.
- Sign in to Microsoft Azure.
If you want to use the Microsoft Azure Government cloud and have an Azure Government subscription, check U.S. Government account.
- Click Settings at the top of the Cloud Builder window.
- Choose the Azure region that all or most of your deployments will use.
You can choose a different region during deployment, but set this region to the one you'll use most often.
- Specify the port to use when accessing machines in your deployment through a remote desktop connection.
- Click save to apply your preferences.