Your stand-alone table points to a data source that cannot be published to this particular ArcGIS Server connection.
When publishing to ArcGIS Server:
- Make sure that the stand-alone table references a valid data source. See the list below for the supported databases for ArcGIS Server.
- Copy or move datasets referenced by your layer into a single enterprise geodatabase or a single standard database that is supported by ArcGIS Server.
- Once you have all your data in a single geodatabase or database, set the data source for the layers so that they all point to this single enterprise geodatabase or database.
ArcGIS Server supports the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- IBM DB2
- IBM Informix
- IBM Neteeza
- Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance
- SAP HANA