Your standalone table has a definition expression, and you are publishing a service with Feature Access (feature service) enabled. Standalone tables with a definition expression cannot be published.
- Create a new geodatabase table based on the definition expression.
- Right-click the standalone table in the table of contents.
- Click Data > Export Data.
- Remove the definition expression from your standalone table.
- Open the Table Properties dialog box.
- Click the Definition Query tab.
- Select the query in the text box if it is not already selected.
- Click Delete.
When you specify a dataset that you want to include as a table in your map, you often only want to make a subset of records available. In these situations, you can define a query expression to select a subset of records. This is referred to as a definition query.